Wednesday, March 24, 2010

7 Psychopaths

Out in English from Boom! Studios in May...


7 Psychopaths #1
 by (W) Fabien Vehlmann (A) Sean Phillips

From Criminal co-conspirator Sean Phillips! 7 men, 1 impossible mission - assassinate Hitler! With World War II in full swing, there's only one-way to draw the war to a quick end: kill Hitler. But who would be insane enough to try? Joshua Goldschmidt knows just the men to do it. Insane? Psychotic? Mad? Call them what you will, but the seven psychopaths are now the only hope the world has! In the vein of Inglorious Basterds, with art by the critically acclaimed Sean Phillips.

$3.99

8 comments:

Rich said...

Hey man, loving the blog.

I'm asking this of a bunch of different comic book artists, I have just completed a comic and am trying to decide if I should self publish it in print or put it out as a web comic. Which do you think is the better choice for a first project by an unknown like me?

Sean Phillips said...

Well, a web comic would be very cheap or even free. Printing and distributing would be very expensive. Web is the way to go.

Lucas el vaquero said...

7 psychopaths was plain fun.

S.H.I.E.L.D boy said...

I have the european album (gorgeous artwork, btw) but I am going to buy this.

I dont read a single word in french.

rob said...

Very good stuff, I got the Dutch oversized translated album 2 years ago. About time it got translated in English.

TROUBA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TROUBA said...

what happen to the gorgeous cover... 16 post ago ??? trade cover ?

Guglie said...

Ah In this cover you added the sniper girl, isn't it? In My version I don't have it.